Broward House in a not for profit social services organization with 25 years of providing services for our community impacted by HIV and combatting the stigma that continue to surround this disease
“What does a client of Broward House looks like”, an individual who desires and deserves to know they are worthy of respect and dignity. Someone who is impacted by a disease that affects every aspect of their being: emotional, spiritual, mental and physical, who should have ease of access to the care essential for healing. We cannot provide a single picture to describe who we serve. For that picture you must look in the mirror, at your neighbor, at the person walking down the street and the clerk behind the counter assisting you. We serve every age, every race, every gender, every sexual orientation, every education level – HIV/AIDS is everywhere and so is Broward House.
The continued broad impact of HIV/AIDS challenges us to continue to broaden our services in both mainstream and unique ways. You can support us in care, prevention and awareness in by walking, pledging, or being a sponsor!
Team Members Have Chance To Win A Prize! Top Three Highest Fundraisers Win:
1st Place: A pair of new Diggler Dirt-Dawg Scooters
2nd Place: $50 Gift Certificate that can be used at Big City Tavern, City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill, or City Oyster
3rd Place: $25 Gift Card to BJ’s Wholesale Club
You can make a difference too!
1 in 88 Broward County residents are HIV+. Your contribution can help ensure programs like ours remain strong to help those that are diagnosed and those that are at risk for HIV/AIDS.
$5 provides full size toiletries for a Resident Dignity Basket
$10 a day provides 3 home cooked meals
$25 provides incentives for 5 high risk individuals to be tested
$30 provides a 30 day bus pass for clients to get to and from doctor’s appointments
We are also offering corporate and individual sponsorships for our team this year!
(If you are an individual and chose to donate at one of these levels we can do your name in place of the logo)
$1,000 sponsorship benefits:
- A large logo on the Broward House AIDS Walk Team t-shirt or listing of your name under $1,000 level partner
- Listing as a $1,000 partner in all Florida AIDS Walk related eBlasts and the Florida AIDS Walk event page on Browardhouse.org
- A shout-out on social media with linkage
- Logo listed on Broward House palm cards as a presenting sponsor for the Broward House team.
- Logo listed on Broward House partner page for the year
$500 sponsorship benefits
- A medium sized logo on the Broward House AIDS Walk Team t-shirt or listing of your name under $500 level partner
- Listing as a $500 partner in all Florida AIDS Walk related eBlasts and the Florida AIDS Walk event page on Browardhouse.org
- A shout out on social media with linkage